Bpm’online, a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM, is looking for an Account Executive to drive sales in the strategic Enterprise segment. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts (including Gartner and Forrester). Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
A successful Enterprise Account Executive at bpm’online will be accountable for regional sales performance, the achievement of revenue goals, and growing amount of strategic accounts in the region. The role requires often travels across the North American region.
The role will be based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Generate new business opportunities in the assigned territory
- Manage end-to-end sales process for enterprise-level accounts
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of client needs and requirements
- Work with regional partners to align resources and strategies on joint opportunities
- Design account plans and manage relationships with the existing accounts to identify opportunities for cross and up-sales
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 4-year degree required, preferably in Business
- Successful background in executive-level sales processes
- 3+ years in enterprise software sales
- Experience at delivering convincing arguments to an executive audience
- Experience with CRM/BPM software strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive annual base salary + commissions
- Generous benefit package
- A truly global team of outstanding professionals
- Unique software and a line of leading products that’s been recognized by the key industry analysts